Error picketfence test

hi everyone
I am going to use the picket fence test of pylinac for Siemens double-focused MLCs, and I faced the error below. my image is also attached.
I appreciate it if you could help me to solve the problem.
best regards.

File “C:\SBU\pythonProject\venv\lib\site-packages\numpy\core_methods.py”, line 44, in _amin
return umr_minimum(a, axis, None, out, keepdims, initial, where)
ValueError: zero-size array to reduction operation minimum which has no identity

1.IMA (3.01 MB)

This image appears to contain multiple frames. The first frame looks like the average or sum and the 2nd through end contain each picket. I’m not familiar with IMA files but you’ll need to export just the final or summed frame by itself.

Dear James,
Special thanks for your kind help but unfortunately after separating the “.IMA” files to .dcm using MATLAB in different sheets, I faced this error:

File “C:\SBU\pythonProject\venv\lib\site-packages\pylinac\picketfence.py”, line 128, in init
crop_pixels = int(round(crop_mm * self.dpmm))
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: ‘int’ and ‘NoneType’

I sent my files in the attachments, would you please check my data and let me know my problem? if you know any other library, method, or software that can assist me to solve the problem, I would be so pleased to know that.

Many thanks in advance

im1.dcm (513 KB)

im3.dcm (513 KB)

im2.dcm (513 KB)

im5.dcm (513 KB)

im4.dcm (513 KB)

The individual images again look like individual pickets. I don’t see the summed image. Beyond this, the Pixel Spacing or Image Plane Pixel Spacing attributes are not set, which is how the pixels/mm attribute is set in pylinac (self.dpmm). Without this, there is no way to know how to get to physical spacing like the deviation of the picket in mm. I suggest you combine the above images into one and also set the mentioned attributes first and then try again.