CatPhan 504 full fan CBCT HU linearity module problem

Hi! I’m having problem to analize CATPHAN (model 504) full fan CBCT. I’ve been trying different techniques and positioning in the LINAC with the same error message every time. I tried to analize the phantom using pylinac and/or AssuranceQA web. I’m not having any trouble with half fan CBCT in the same LINAC… This error appears even when I perform both CBCT (full and half fan) one after the other. I’m checking phantom alignment and CBCT center with kV and CTP404 is visible…

Do you have any idea? Have you seen this problem before?

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\fisica15\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\python35\lib\tkinter_init_.py”, line 1558, in call
return self.func(*args)
File “C:\Users\fisica15\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\python35\lib\site-packages\pylinac\py_gui.py”, line 196, in analyze_cbct
cat = getattr(ct, self.ct_catphantype.get())(self.ct_file.get())
File “C:\Users\fisica15\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\python35\lib\site-packages\pylinac\ct.py”, line 73, in init
self.localize(use_classifier=use_classifier)
File “C:\Users\fisica15\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\python35\lib\site-packages\pylinac\ct.py”, line 296, in localize
self.origin_slice = self.find_origin_slice(use_classifier=use_classifier)
File “C:\Users\fisica15\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\python35\lib\site-packages\pylinac\ct.py”, line 350, in find_origin_slice
raise ValueError(“No slices were found that resembled the HU linearity module”)
ValueError: No slices were found that resembled the HU linearity module

Thank you in advance!

Upload it here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/YKRu4AmuPsXu55uQq761

and I’d be happy to take a look at it.

Hi, Do you happen to get the solution for this? I am having the same problem.